The Rehabilitation Department treats patients who have suffered a stroke, have undergone amputations, are accident victims suffering from extensive damage, patients who are suffering from spinal cord diseases or suffer from other conditions necessitating rehabilitation.
The department team includes physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and psychologists with specialization in rehabilitation.
Clinics collaborating with the department provide:
- Follow up on patients who have been released from the rehabilitation department to their homes;
- Care of patients needing prostheses, orthopedic equipment and orthopedic shoes;
- Treatment and consultation for sport related injuries.
- Recognized for internship and residency in rehabilitative medicine
- Training and mentoring of medical students in the fields of orthopedics and neurology
- Advising interns in their basic scientific work projects according to the guidelines of the Israeli Scientific Council.