Plastic Surgery and Burns Unit
Divisions and Departments - Surgical Division - Plastic Surgery and Burns
PLASTIC SURGERY AND BURNS
The Plastic Surgery Department has been run by Dr. Leonid Kogan since 2007.
The Plastic Surgery Department was established in 1985 by Dr. Guvrin.
The work at the department is conducted using modern methods based on advanced clinical methods, along with supportive personal care for the patients.
The department is engaged in all procedures related to the field of plastic surgery.
- The treatment of burn victims in all stages - from preliminary care of burns to skin grafts.
- Treatment of various types of skin tumors.
- Treatment using state-of-the-art dressings and the VAC (Vacuum Assisted Closure) technique for chronic wounds and pressure wounds.
- Follow-up and treatment of diabetic feet.
- Repair of a wide variety of congenital and acquired defects.
- Organ reconstruction - breast reconstruction following mastectomy, breast reduction for oversized breasts; correcting asymmetry of the breasts, other congenital or acquired problems.
- Post-injury Reconstruction (road accidents, work accidents, fights, etc.).
- Correcting post-trauma or post-surgical disfiguring scars, release of contractures.
- Closing wounds following work or road accidents and surgeries.
- Aesthetic surgeries - Breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, breast reduction in men (gynecomastia), liposuction
- Abdominoplasty(tummy tucks), Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty (procedures to reposition protruding ears), Blepharoplasty (eyelid rejuvenation), facelifts.
- The plastic surgery department conducts hundreds of surgeries each year, some under general anesthesia on an inpatient basis, and others with local anesthesia on an outpatient basis.
- Surgeries are performed to correct congenital defects, burns, skin growths, organ reconstruction and these surgeries have met with great success.
Plastic Surgery Unit Tel: 04-9107202
Aesthetic Clinic Tel: Sigal - 04-9107270
Plastic Surgery Clinic - Siham - 04-9107626
The department is located on the third floor of the surgical building (near EEG).
The department has 8 hospital beds.
Dr. Leonid Kogan
Dr. Patrick Ben Meir
Dr. Natalia Haikin
Unit Head Nurse and Wound Care Coordinator
Aesthetic Clinic Secretary
Ms. Sigal Shor