רשימת פרסומים של מנהל המחלקה
Name: Professor GERSHON VOLPIN
Identity Card: 0557620-2
Date and place of birth: 11.11.1946, Israel.
1987: Prize of SICOT- Society Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopaedique et de
Traumatologie. 1987, for an Excellent Basic Research on the Process of Fracture Healing.
1992: Prize of the Israel Society of Sport Medicine. 1992 - Traveling Fellowship.
1992 One of Our Paper about Comminuted Fracture of the Distal Radius (Horesh Z., Volpin G., Hoerer D. Stein H.: The Surgical Treatment Of Severe Comminuted Intraarticular Fractures Of The Distal Radius With The Small AO External Fixation Device (Clin Orthop Rel Res 263:147, 1991) Was Selected For Publication in The 1992 Year book of Hand Surgery
2003 Honorary Membership of the Macedonian Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
2005 Appointed as "PROFESSOR HONORIS CAUSA" by the SS.Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje, Macedonia (Fr Yugoslavia)
2005 Elected as an "Outstanding Excellent Lecturer" by Medical Students of the Technion Medical faculty, Haifa, Israel
2005 Appointed as Israel National Representative of EFORT– European Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology.
2005 Appointed by the Israeli Orthopaedic Association as organizer of “Basic Science Courses On General Surgery, Orthopaedic surgery and Traumatology” for residents in Orthopaedic Surgery
2006 Appointed as Israel National Representative of SICOT – International Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology.
2006 Elected as the Chairman of the Council of the Israeli Orthopaedic Association (I.O.A).
2007 Appointed by the European Federation of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (EFORT) as Organizer and Chairman of a Symposium on the Subject of
“The Challenge of Stress Fractures”
2007 Elected as an "Outstanding Excellent Lecturer" by Medical Students of the Technion Medical faculty, Haifa, Israel
2007 Honorary Membership of the Bulgarian Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
2008 Honorary Membership of the Serbian Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
2008 Appointed as a member of the trauma committee of the International Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (SICOT)
2008 Elected again as the Chairman of the Council of the Israeli Orthopaedic Association (I.O.A).
2009 Invited by the European Federation of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (EFORT) to write a book chapter on the subjects of "Nonunion of Fractures" and "Malunion of Fractures" in the EFORT Textbook of Orthopaedic Surgery (Editor: Prof George Bentley).
2009 Appointed by the International Orthopaedics Journal as a corresponding member of the Editorial board
2010 Appointed by the Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research Journal as a corresponding member of the Editorial board
2010 Appointed as a Member of the Organizing Committee of the 1s Mediterranean Trauma Congress
Electron Microscopic Studies for the Localization of Alkaline Phosphatase Activity in Experimentally Produced Callus.
This basic research was performed under the supervision of Dr. CD. Salomon, from the Department of Anatomy and Histology, "Hadassah" Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel (1969-1970). It was presented at the 9th Meeting of the Society for the Advancement of Sciences in Israel, Haifa, 1971.
PUBLISHED PAPERS (75 papers):
Basic Research (20):
1. Salomon CD and Volpin G.: Fine structure of bone resorption in experimental
Osteoporosis caused by calcium deficient diet in rats. An electron
Microscopic study of compact bone.
Calc. Tiss. Res. (Suppl). 4: 80-82, 1970.
2. Salomon CD and Volpin G.: Changes in the structure of collagen fibers and mitochondria during bone resorption due to calcium deficient diet in rats. Microscopic Electonique. pp. 867 - 868. 1970.
3. Salomon CD and Volpin G.: Ultrastructural aspects of disintegrating fibrils in osteoporotic bones. Israel J. Med. Sci. 7: 485 -488, 1972.
4. Salomon CD and Volpin G.: The effects of calcium deficient diet on
Breaking strength and other physical parameters of rat bones.
Clin. Orthop. 82: 207-213, 1972.
5. Salomon CD , Volpin G. and Ornoy A.: Effect of thyrocalcitonin on
Metatarsal bones of normal and calcium deficient young bones.
Israel J. Med. Sci. 9; 199-202, 1973.
6. Volpin G., Oliver S., and Katznelson A: Rheumacrodex in the prevention of thromboembolic complication following total hip replacement.
Harefuah 91: 213-215, 1976.
7. Volpin G., Oliver S., Nerubay J., Zinman H. Katznelson A: The fat embolism syndrome. Harefuah 92: 503-505, 1977.
8. Volpin G. and Salomon CD.: Effects of calcium deficient diet on the metatarsal bones of rats of different ages. Israel J. Med. Sci. 14:379, 1978.
9. Volpin G., Bass A., and Adar R. The air embolism.
Harefuah 98: 27-30, 1980.
10. G. Volpin, JA Rees, SY Ali, and G. Bentley: Distribution of alkaline
Phosphatase activity in experimentally produced callus in rats.
J. Bone Joint Surge. [Br]. 68-B: 629-634, 1986.
11. Sayers DCJ, Volpin G. and Bentley G.: The demonstration of bone and
Cartilage using Alcian-Blue and Hematoxylin. Stain Technology 63, (1): 59-64, 1988.
12. A. Ben-Ari, G. Volpin, J. Sela, M. Silbermann, H. Stein: An external fixation
Device for fixation of experimental fractures. J. Orthop. Surg. Tech. 6:47-54,
13. Volpin G., Nierenberg G., Obeid S., Lenger R., Stein H: Photoplethysmographic Evaluation of the Function of the Autonomic Nervous System : J. Orthop. Surg. Tech. 1995:9; 65-71.
14. Reznick A., Volpin G... Ben Ari H., Silbermann M., Stein H: Biochemical and
morphological studies on rat skeletal muscles following prolonged
Immobilization of the knee joint by external fixation and plaster cast.
Europ. J. Exp. Musculoskeletal Res. 4:69-76, 1995.
15. Nierenberg G, Volpin G., Lenger R., Stein H: Autonomic changes in patients
With ulnar neuropathy as reflected by photoplethysmogrsphy. Internet J. Orthop. Surg, 1996; 3:1-3.
16. Zarhevsky N., Coleman R., Volpin G., Fuchs D., Stein H., Reznick Z.: Muscle recovery after immobilization by external fixation. J. Bone Jt Surg (British edition) 1999;81B: 896-901
17. Cohen I., Lobrant N., Goldfeld M., Volpin G: Cytological diagnosis of primary
leiomyosarcoma of Bone. Diagnostic Cytology, 25:239-243, 2001.
18. Carmeli E., Reznick A., Coleman R., Volpin G., Zarzhevsky N: Biochemical and Histochemical Study of Hind Limb Muscles of Aged Rats after Immobilization and Remobilization. Biology of sport 18:22-31, 2001.
19. Shtarker H., Volpin G., Stolero J., Kaushanski A., Samchukov M: Correction of
Combined Angular and Rotational Deformities by Ilizarov Method. Clin Orthop Rel Res, 2002: 402:184-195.
20. Munichor M., Cohen I., Volpin G., Kerner V. Iancu I: Chromium Induced Lymph
Node Histiocytic Proliferation After Hip Replacement; Diagnosis By Fine Needle
Aspiration, Electron Microscopy, and Energy Dispersive X-Rays Analysis.
Acta Cytologica; The Journal of Clinical Cytology and Cytopathology.
Clinical Research (55):
1. Volpin G., Altman G., Katznelson A., and Oliver S. Pasteurella Multocida infections following dog and cat bites. Harefuah 93: 13-15, 1977.
2. Katznelson A., Oliver S., Nerubay J., Volpin G., Lin E.: The Gluteal Skyline.
A diagnostic sign in sciatica. Harefuah 94: 309-310, 1978.
3. Sacked I., Volpin G., and Kosary I.: Diagnosis and treatment of spinal epidural abscess. Harefuah 94: 339-341, 1978.
4. Nerubay J., Volpin G., Oliver S., and Katznelson A. Spinal epidural abscess following epidural anesthesia. Harefuah 94: 341-342, 1978.
5. Ganel A., Haronson Z., Volpin G., Engel J., Farin I: Carpo metacarpal joint dislocation. Harefuah 94: 374-375, 1978.
6. Steinbach T., Volpin G.: Management and treatment of Meromelias
(Congenital amputations of limbs). Harefuah 95: 151-153, 1978.
7. Zinman H., Volpin G., Militiano J., Nerubay J., Oliver S., & Katznelson A.:
Acute rupture of the lateral ligaments of the ankle joint. Diagnosis and
surgical treatment. American Surgeon 45: 465-470, 1979.
8. Volpin G., Nerubay J., Oliver S., Katznelson A: Synovial osteochondromatosis of the shoulder joint. American Surgeon 46: 422-424, 1980.
9. Sacked I., Tadmor R., Volpin G., and Ory A.: Aneurysmal bone cyst of a
vertebral body with acute paraplegia. Paraplegia 19: 294-298, 1981.
10. Katznelson A., Volpin G., and Linn E.: Tension band wiring for fixation of comminuted fractures of the distal radius. Injury, 12: 239-242, 1981.
11. Nerubay J., Oliver S., Volpin G., and Katznelson A. Segmental resection of the femoral shaft. Orthop. Rev. 16 (10): 755-763, 1987
12. Volpin G., Petronius G., Hoerer D., and Stein H.: Lower limb pain and
disability following excessive physical activity. In: Sport Injuries.
Editor, G. Mann, Freund Publishing House Ltd. London. P. 171-183, 1988.
13. Weisz, I., Volpin, G., Bialik, V., Fishman, J., Stein.H: School screening for
Symptomless spinal deformities. Med. Sci. Res. 16: 729 -730, 1988.
14. Volpin G., Milgrom C., Goldshar D., Stein H.: Stress fractures of the sacrum
Following strenuous activity. Clin Orthop Rel Res 243:184-188, 1989.
15. Volpin G., Petronius G., Hoerer D., and Stein H: Lower limb pain and
disability following strenuous activity. Military Medicine. 154:294-297, 1989.
16. Volpin G.: Fracture de fatigue du sacrum. Abstract Rhumato 46:19, 1990.
17. Volpin G., Langer R., Stein H: Complete Infra-Clavicle Brachial plexus
injury with occlusion of axillary vessels following anterior dislocation of the
Shoulder. J Orthop. Trauma, 4(2):121-123, 1990.
18. Volpin G., Dowd GSE., Stein H., Bentley G.: Degenerative arthritis following intraarticular fractures of the knee. Long term results. J. Bone Joint Surg.
72-B: 634-638, 1990.
19. Stein H, Volpin G, Horesh Z, Hoerer D.: Cast or External fixation of fractures of the distal radius. A prospective study of 126 cases. Acta Orthop Scand
20. Volpin G., Hoerer D, Groisman A, Zaltzman S, Stein H: Stress fractures of the
Femoral neck following strenuous activity. J Orthop Trauma 4:394-398, 1990.
21. Bialik V, Volpin G, Jerushalmi J, Stein H: Sonography in the diagnosis of
painful hips. International Orthopaedics 2:155-159, 1991.
22. Horesh Z., Volpin G., Hoerer D. Stein H.: The surgical treatment of severe
comminuted intraarticular fractures of the distal radius with the small AO
external fixation device. Clin Orthop Rel Res 263:147, 1991.
23. Volpin G., Kleinhouse U., Berant M., Bialik V.: Osteomyelitis of the femoral
Neck caused by a pencil stab wound (case report). Europ. J. Pediat. Surg
24. Nierenberg G, Volpin G., Bialik V., Stein H.: Pelvic fractures in children.
A follow up in 20 children treated conservatively.
J. Pediat. Orthop. 1:140-142, 1993.
25. Stein H., Volpin G. Shapira D., Snir E., Eidelman S.: Musculoskeletal
Manifestations of Crohn's disease. Bull. Hosp. Joint Dis. 53(1):17-20, 1993.
26. Hoerer D., Volpin G., Stein H: Results of early and delayed surgical fixation
of hip fractures in the elderly: a comparative retrospective study. Bull. Hosp.
Joint Dis. 53(1):29-33, 1993.
27. Volpin G., Krivoy N., Stein H.: Acinetobacter osteomyelitis of the femur.
A late sequella of unrecognized body implantation in a compound war injury.
Injury 24:345-346, 1993.
28. Volpin G., Har Shai Y., Stein H: The superior approach to the shoulder joint
J. Orthop. Surg. Tech. 1995:1-2; 27-30.
29. Volpin G., Har Shai Y., Stein H.: Modified deltopectoral approach for capsular shift procedures of the shoulder joint. J. Orthop. Surg. Tech. 1995:1-2; 67-70.
30. Volpin G., Stahl S, Stein H: Impingement syndrome following direct injuries
of the shoulder joint. Harefuah, 1996:130:244-248
31. Stahl S., Yarnitzki D., Volpin G., Fried A: Conservative therapy in carpal
tunnel syndrome. Harefuah 1996:130; 241-244.
32. Assalia A., Volpin G., Engel A., Hashmonai M., Stein H, Schein M.: Psoas
muscle abscess associated with pyogenic sacroileitis. The European Journal of Surgery. 1996:162:415-417.
33. Volpin G., Horesh Z. Stein H: “Minimal Osteosynthesis”; A New Concept in
the Surgical Treatment of Humeral Head and Neck Shoulder Fractures. Harefuah. 1996:131:197-201.
34. Volpin G., Grimberg B., Daniel M: Dislocation of Charnely hip prosthesis
With complete displacement of the femoral stem. J. Bone Jt Surg. 1997;79B:
35. Volpin G., Stein H: Surgical treatment of comminuted fractures of the proximal humerus. Lo Scalpello (Italian J Orthop Traum), 11:2, 141-145, 1997.
36. Bentur Y., Shupak A., Ramon R., Abramovich A., Volpin G., Stein H., Krivoi N:
Hyperbaric oxygen treatment therapy for cutaneous soft tissue zygomycosis complicating diabetes mellitus. Plast. Reconst. Surg. 1998; 102 (3):822-824.
37. Said R., Volpin G., Grimberg B., Friedstrom SR., Lefler E., Stahl S:
Hand infections due to non cholera vibrio after Tilapia Zillii (St Peter's fish) injuries. J. Hand Surgery, 23B:808-810, 1998.
38. Shtarker H., Volpin G., Lerner A., Stein H., Wientrroub S., Hendel D: The Ilizarov Technique of Reconstructive Surgery. A Powerful Tool For Correction of Complex Problems of the Musculoskeletal System
39. Volpin G, Said R, Simri W, Grimberg B, Daniel M: Nerve palsy following
prolonged use of a tourniquet due to limb injury. Harefua, 136, 352-54, 1999.
40. Varkel V, Volpin G, Ben-David B, Said R, Grimberg B, Simon K, Soudry M:
Intraarticular fentanyl compared with morphine for pain relief following
arthroscopic knee surgery. Can J Anaesth; 46(9):867-71, 1999.
41. Ben David B, Frankel R, Arzumonoy T, Marchevsky Y, Volpin G: Minidose bupivacaine fentanyl spinal anesthesia for surgical repair of hip
fractures in the aged. Anestesiology, 2000, 92(1):6-10.
42. Stahl S., Frieman S., Volpin G.: Anterior interosseous nerve palsy associated
with Galeazzi fracture. J Pediat Orthop 2000, 9 (1): 45-46.
43. Ben David B., Gurevitch A., Solosko D., Frankel R., DeMeo PJ., Volpin G:
A Comparison of Minidose Lidocaine Fentanyl and Conventional Dose Lidocain
Spinal Anesthesia for Ambulatory Patients. Anesth. Analg. 2000:91(4):865-870.
44. Tsur A., Volpin G: A Late Paraplegia Diastematomyelia. IMAJ 2000:2;944-945
45. Lerner A., Stein H., and Stolero J, Volpin G: Unusual penetrating hand Injuries due to underwater fishing harpoons. Orthopaedics,24:385-387, 2001
46. Stein H, Volpin G, Weisz I, Hoerer D: Vascularized Muscle Pedicle Graft for Avascular Necrosis of the Femoral Head. Orthopedics Hyperguide, Nov 2001
47. Stein H, Weisz I, Hoerer D, Volpin G: Vascularized Muscle Pedicle Graft for osteoecrosis of the Femoral Head. Orthopedics, 2002: 25:485-488.
48. Zohar Z., Waksman I., Stolero G., Volpin G., Sacagio E., Eytan A: Injury From
Fireworks and Firecrackers During Holidays. Harefuah 2004:143:698-701.
49. Tsur A., Loberant N., Volpin G: Simple Imaging Techniques For Fitting a Below
Knee First Time Prosthesis. IMAJ 2004:6/; 783-784.
50. Stein H., Braun Y., Volpin G.: Low back pain. Orthopedics 2006; 29:229-231.
51. Volpin G, Shtarker H, Oliver S, Katznelson A, Stahl S: Osteoid Osteoma of The
Wrist Joint Resembling Tenosynovitis. Harefuah, 2006, 145::885-888
52. Volpin G, Hassan K., Haller D., Shtarker H: Limb Factures in Organ Transplanted Patients. Harefuah, 2006:145; 904-907.
53 G. Volpin: Unicompartmental knee replacement for localized osteoarthritis of the medial or lateral condyles IMAJ 2009:11;308-310.
54 M. Falach, G. Nierenberg, M. Soudry, Hayden M, G. Volpin
Treatment of articular cartilage lesions of the knee. International Orthopaedics 2010:34;621-630 (2010 Feb 18. Epub ahead of print).
55 G. Volpin, A. Gorski, H. Shtarker, N. Makhoul: Fat Embolism Syndrome Following Injuries and Limb Fractures Harefuah 2010:149;304-308
Papers in press (1)
1. A. Tsur , F. Kariany, A. Galin, G. Volpin: Use habits of prosthesis in patients who
underwent below-knee amputation. Harefuah 2010
1. H. Shtarker, G. Volpin:
Acute Trauma Applications in: Limb Lengthening & Reconstruction Surgery
Edited by S. Robert Rozbruch, & Svetlana Ilizarov,, Informa Healthcare,
New York 2007 p 69-78.
1. GUEST LECTURER (PLENARY OR INVITED TALKS):
1995: Italian Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology, (Genova 1995). (A member of the Scientific Committee).
Lecturing on the subject of "Surgical treatment of comminuted fractures of the proximal humerus". The paper was published in Lo Scalpello (Ital.J. Orthop. Trauma) 11:2,141-145, 1997.
Instructional Course of Israeli Orthopaedic Association, Tel Aviv.
Lecturing on the subject of “Fractures of the Ankle Joint”.
1996: Portugal Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology, (1996).
(A member of the faculty of the shoulder surgery course).
Five plenary lectures on the following subjects of shoulder surgery:
1. Surgical Approaches & Diagnostic Imaging Techniques in Shoulder Pathology.
2. Impingement Syndrome Following Direct Injuries of the Shoulder Joint.
3. The Surgical Treatment of Humeral Head And Neck Shoulder Fractures.
4. Modified Neer's Capsular Shift Procedures in Patients With Recurrent Anterior Shoulder Dislocation.
5. Surgical Treatment of Rotator Cuff Pathology.
1997: Instructional Course of Israeli Orthopaedic Association, Tel Aviv.
Lecturing on the subject- “The Outcome in the Elderly Following Surgical Treatment of Femoral Neck Fractures”.
1998: The AO International Instructional Course, Tel Aviv Lecturing on the subject of “Surgical Treatment of Rotator Cuff Pathology”.
1999: Israeli Society of Traumatology - Annual Meeting, Naharyia.
Lecturing on the subject- Treatment of Complex Fractures of Long Bones.
2000: Cyprus; Instructor of the Advanced A-O Course of Fracture Fixation. The A-O Jubilee Course for the Middle East Region, Paphos, Cyprus, 8-11 April 2000.
2000: Macedonian Society of Surgery and Traumatology, : 26-27 April 2000 (2 guest lectures):
1. Stress Fractures of the Lower Limb Following Excessive Physical Activity.
2. Limb Salvage in Diabetic Patients Undergoing Surgery For Lower Limb Infections.
2000: International Congress of Surgery and Traumatology - Macedonia
(A guest lecture- 2-3 October 2000):
“Results of Different Surgical Treatment Modalities of Fractures of the Proximal Huerus”.
2001: Israeli Orthopaedic Society, Annual Meeting, Tel Aviv:
Lecturing on the Subject of “Minimal Invasive Surgery For Fractures of the Proximal Humerus”.
2002: International Congress of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology – Macedonia (3 guest lectures- 15-17/5/02):
a. “Capsular Shift Procedures in Athletes With Recurrent Anterior Dislocation of The Shoulder”
b. “The Importance Of Early Operative Treatment in Elderly With Hip Fractures”
c. “Arthroscopic Suture of Detached Menisci of The Knee”
2003: Israeli Orthopaedic Society, Annual Meeting, Tel Aviv:
Lecturing on the subject of "Limb Saving Procedures in Diabetic Patients With Foot Infections"
2004: Israeli Society for Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, Annual Meeting, Apr 2004 Lecturing on the subject of "Intraarticular Fractures of the Glenoid"
2004: Macedonian Society of Surgery and Traumatology, Oct 2004
Two guest lectures on the subjects of:
a. "Treatment of Fractures of the Humerus by Retrograde
Intramedullay nail (Halder System)”.
b. “Fixation by Minimal Invasive Surgery of Fractures of the
2004: International Congress of the International Society of Musculoskeletal System (ISMUS), Macedonia Oct 2004–12–02 Lecturing on
"The use of ultrasonography in children with painful irritable hip.
2005: Clinical Conference, University Hopital, Macedonia
Two guest lectures- 15-17/3/05:
a. “Retrograde Fixation of Fracture of the Femur”
b. “Hemiarthroplasty of the Shoulder Following Comminuted
Fractures in Elderly”
2005 SICOT Congress, Istanbul, Turkey:
Treatment of Fractures of the Humerus by the Retrograde Halder
2006 SICOT Congress, Prague, Czech Republic
“Hospital Under fire; The Experience of the Western Galilee
Hospital, Nahariya, Israel”
2006 MSD Congress, Royal Hotel, the Dead Sea, Nov 2006.
The Experience of the Western Galilee Hospital, Nahariya, Israel
During the Second Lebanon War"
2006 The Annual IOA Meeting, Dec 2006: “Hospital Under fire; The
Experience of the Western Galilee, Hospital, Nahariya, Israel”
2007 EFORT Congress, Florence, Italy
a. Chairman of a Symposium on “The Challenge of Stress Fractures”
b. Lecture on the subject of “Unusual Location of Stress Fracture
Following Strenuous Activity”
2007 BOTA (Bulgarian Orthopedic and Trauma Association
a. Treatment of Fractures of the Proximal Humerus
b. Treatment of Rotator Cuff Tears
2007 Clinical Conference, Englewood's Medical Center, New Jersey, USA
“Hospital Under fire; The Experience of the Western Galilee
Hospital, Nahariya, Israel”
2007 MSD Congress, Royal Hotel, the Dead Sea. Nov 2007
Updates in the Management of Hip Fractures in the Elderly
2008 SOTA (Serbian Orthopedic and Trauma Association)
Use of Vacuum Assisted-Closure Device in Treatment of Diabetic,
Ischaemic and Post Traumatic Wounds of the Extermities
SICOT Congress, Hong Kong 2008
The Experience of the Western Galilee Hospital, Nahariya, Israel
During the Second Lebanon War"
2008 MSD Congress, Royal Hotel, the Dead Sea. Nov 2008
Venous Thromboembolism Following Total Hip an Total Knee
2008 IOA Meeting, Jerusalem December 2008
Periprosthetic fractures following total hip replacement.
2009 SICOT MEETING, Poland May 2009:
a. Treatment of Polytraumatized Patients.
b. The Use of external Fixators in the Treatment of Fractures of Long Bones
c. Treatment of Comminuted fractures of the Ankle Joint.
2009 Bulgarian Orthopaedic Society Meeting, May 2009
a. Minimal Invasive Surgery of Shoulder Fractures
b. Minimal Invasive Techniques of Retrograde Nailing of Femoral
Fractures In Patients With Various Pathologies
c. Arthroscopic Assisted Ilizarov External Fixation of Severe
Comminuted Intra-articular Knee Fractures.
2009 Macedonian Congress of Orthopaedis and Traumatology May 2009
a . The Importance of Early Surgical Treatment of Hip Fractures In The
b. Surgical Treatment of Comminuted Fractures of The Glenoid of The
c. The Use of Retrograde Femoral Nails (D.F.N) For Femoral
Fractures In Patients With Previous and Unrelated Pathologies of
The Femur and the Knee.
2009 Invited Guest lectures for SICOT Meeting, Thailand, October 2009:
a. Damage Control Orthopaedics in patients with Multiple Trauma
b. Minimal Invasive Surgery for Fractures of the Proximal Humerus
c. Treatment by Ilizarov sytem of Comminuted Pilon Fractures of the Ankle Joint
2009 IOA Meeting, Tel Aviv 2009
Damage Control Orthopaedics in Multiple Trauma (nurses' program)
2010 MSD Congress, Nazaret, Israel, June 2010–07–17
Treatment of Patients With Multiple Orthopaedic Injuries